Thursday, January 24, 2008

Chapter One


The journey on way to becoming an FCA (Fiber Construction Artist) began on page 25 of Christopher Nejman's "Pillows" book. After watching him on "Sewing with Nancy," I knew I had to get his book and DVD and learn his techniques. They truly drew me in and spoke to my creative soul. I have been collecting fabrics and trims and embellishments and yarns and paints for many years, never knowing exactly what I was going to do with them. When I found Christopher and his techniques I knew I had found my heaven. This is what I was meant to do. These pillows were what I had to create. At the top is a slide show of my completed pillows. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Dave's Funny Crap said...

I enjoyed reading your blog, even though I'm a BSA (different kind of artist). Keep on creatin', shawty!