Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chapter Four




I don't know if those of you who have been reading my blog noticed that I use a font color to match the pillow I am featuring. I love color and this is my way of extending the theme into my writing. The pillow pictured in this blog is called Tropical Winds and can be found on page 119 in Christopher's book. Although I wasn't required to do this pillow to graduate, I made it because I was the guest Master Teacher on the entry group and this was the pillow they were working on. It really helped to work along with them. I discovered that, for me, the best way to learn is to teach.

3 comments:

Dave's Funny Crap said...

I DID notice the font. And, it's clear that you're having a lot of FONT with this blog!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. Enjoyed you commentary - you are so creative.
Can't wait to check out your next creations.

Janie Glenn said...

Trudy, love your blog and I can see why you believe your were born to create these gorgeous pillows! Janie